How We Protect Your Privacy
Your travel is entirely yours.
We've built our entire technological platform with one goal: plan and facilitate travel. We don't rely on ads or collecting user data of our customers.
- All data related to your travel – planned or finished – is strictly confidential. The only people to get access to them is us, Some move s.r.o., and whomever you choose.
- We will only discuss your travel plans when we are confident that we are actually talking to you, the customer. To that end, we may ask you to sign in to our web app or require that you communicate through the e-mail address or social media handle we know to be yours.
- We strive to communicate primarily through TravelSupport – this website or its companion apps. That way we know it's secure and connected to your travel itinerary. Every message we exchange this way is encrypted.
- We don't share any data about your travel, in detail or in general. We do keep an anonymous statistical overview for our internal needs, so that we can better prepare and optimize for specific routes and destinations.
- We don't use tracking cookies or any other tools to identify you across website, such as remarketing codes. We don't sell ad space nor do we monetize your visits to this website in any other way.
- If you travel with us as part of a corporate account or an event, your travel information will be shared with your company or the event organizer. This only includes essential travel details, but not personal or payment data.
Rules We Follow
Our work with personal information is governed by the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR) and the Czech Personal Information Protection Act 101/2000 Sb.
Whom to Contact
Please address your inquiries and requests to email@example.com.